Below is an outline of the core workshops. They include:
Present with Presence - transform your presentation delivery
Facilitate Fresh Thinking - creative thinking for business
The Creativity Workshop - a fresh perspective for your creative journey
Take a look at the Open Workshop page for the latest course dates.
PRESENT WITH PRESENCE
The PRESENT WITH PRESENCE training helps people become more effective and confident presenters. Participants gain a clear understanding of what makes for an excellent presentation, individual guidance on how be at their best in front of an audience, and a new confidence and pleasure in presenting. They learn how to story-tell their content in a way that excites both them and their listeners and they leave having sparkled in the spotlight.
• Core principles for excellent presentations
• Greater expression through voice and body language
• Ability to think on your feet
• Techniques for establishing rapport with an audience
• Approaches for storytelling content
• Practical tips for managing nerves
• Guidance for the journey ahead
FACILITATE FRESH THINKING
CREATIVITY FOR BUSINESS
Creativity is a skill that can be learned, developed and applied. FACILIATE FRESH THINKING is a day long training that draws on a powerful combination of playful improvisation exercises and tested methods from the Account Planning discipline. With a clear structure to follow, the experience of leading a brainstorm under their belt and tools for generating ideas, participants leave with the skills to inspire new ideas and fresh directions.
• Tease out, headline and develop ideas
• Facilitate with confidence and pleasure
• Increase personal creative thinking skills
• Structure an effective brainstorm
• Create an atmosphere in which ideas flourish
A fresh perspective for your creative journey
Re-discover spontaneity and play
Practical tools for kick starting creativity
Ways of introducing creativity into everyday life
THE CREATIVITY WORKSHOP
PERSONAL CREATIVITY FOR BUSY PEOPLE
This workshop provides a chance for people to start or recover their creative journey. Writing and improvisation exercises enable them to rediscover a sense of play. These are combined with periods of guided reflection in which they have the opportunity to identify steps towards their goals and identify negative thinking that might be holding them back.